Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Being Thankful - 2 months down


Going into my second full month of being chemo and cancer free. I thought I may take a moment to say thank you to the people who helped me through my recent battle with cancer. Mere words can not convey my gratitude. All I can do is live my life in the hope that I have and will continue to make you proud. You will all be remember in a very special way, which will become apparent in a couple of weeks. Here they are...in no particular order:

Dr. JJD
CMC
FEC
EGS
SS
CAM
HB
KB
ACF
LCF
LMF
MLF
TJT
DM
SJC
CD
TA
AG

Going kayaking this weekend...I will be taking pictures.

CA and ACF - Thanks for giving me a kick in the proverbial ass. I am having so much fun. :)

To SS, LCF, LMF, HB, KB...I could not be prouder of the 5 of you. :)

SOB - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wG6Cgmgn5U

Click and you will know why

Later
Geoff :)

1 comment:

Lisa Creech Bledsoe said...

Congrats on beating the cancer. It sounds like you have an awesome community of friends and supporters; that's quite a treasure.